MBBS IN GEORGIA
Study MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is located on the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe; surrounded by Black sea in the west, Russia in the north, Turkey and Armenia in the south as well as Azerbaijan in south-east.
The medium of instruction is English.
MD / MBBS in Georgia is new upcoming destination for Indian students.
The MD / MBBS in Europe is always 6 years program including internship. Georgia follows EU pattern of education and minimum 360 credits are required which is possible in 6 years.
Advantages of Studying in Georgia / Why Study in the Republic of Georgia?
There are several reasons why students choose to study in Georgia. Here we provide you with important things to consider;
- No TOFEL/IELTS.
- Low tuition fee & Hotel fee.
- Simple visa process.
- Conducive Environment for education.
- No entrance test direct admission.
- Teaching language for MBBS programs in Georgia in English.
- The top medical colleges for Georgia MBBS are government medical universities.
- The private medical colleges in Georgia are the cheaper options.
- Indian students applying for study in Georgia at government medical universities are eligible to appear for licensing exams such as MCI screening test.
- Georgia offers moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.